To be accepted for the basic training in EMDR program you must be licensed for independent practice as a mental health clinician or meet alternate EMDR International Association eligibility criteria.
Graduate students, post-graduate pre-licensed clinicians, and non-licensed clinicians must submit additional documentation with their application. See the “Non Licensed Applicant Instructions” on the Registration Forms page.
Clinicians who have completed or who are enrolled in a program in Art Therapy or Drug and Alcohol Counseling must submit detailed information to EMDRIA about their program in order to determine their eligibility. If EMDRIA approves your education and licensure status, please submit approval documentation from EMDRIA with your application.
- The American Psychological Association (APA) to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org. Approved Continuing Education Program (ACE). Approval Period: 1/5/14 - 1/5/17. (Provider # 1142) Ce-Classes.com maintains responsibility for the program. Social Workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval.
- The National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEPTM) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events that meet NBCC requirements. Provider #6320 Expires4/30/2017.
- The National Association of Addiction Professionals (NAADAC) Provider #656.
- The Florida Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Mental Health Counseling Provider #852 BAP-Expires3/31/2015. Massachusetts Authorization Number: 1073
- Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board - Provider # RCST031201. Expires5/31/2015
- The Florida Board of Nursing (CE Provider #: 50-4896). Expires10/31/2014. Do not send certificates to the Florida Board of Nursing. You must keep this certificate for 4 years.
- The California Board of Registered Nursing. CEP 15647 Expires11/30/2014.
CERTIFICATES are awarded after completion of the training.
Trainings are held in a facility that is in compliance with the American Disabilities Act. If you are disabled or have special needs, please inform me at the time of application. Grievances are reviewed within 5 days of written submission.